Ramjas' Mosiac 2014: get into the groove
The annual fest of Ramjas College, Mosaic-2014, started off with much fervour and zest.
The fest days, served with an unmistakable Punjabi tadka, was a two-days affair that saw participation from many colleges.
Day one commenced with the musical contests, Battle of Bands, followed by some moves and grooves in the form of a Western dance competition, and concluded with a power packed performance by Punjabi artists — KD and MD.
Day two began on a delayed note with the anchor for the day, Raghav Kapoor, filling time with his witty one-liners. After the Olympic medallists Akhil Kumar and Vijender Kumar inaugurated the day, mercury levels shot through the roof with a sashaying fashion show.
The last fashion act was interrupted by the arrival of Punjabi singer, Sippy Gill. However, the slots were re-adjusted and the crowd grooved to his baritone.
In western dance, the winners were Hansraj College with Jesus and Mary College and Ambedkar College in runners up position.
Fashion show's winner was Kalindi College.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 first session exams were announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on Monday, March 8.
- JEE main results 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2021 February session examination can check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 examination.
- JEE Main February result 2021: Once the results are out, candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2021 February session examination will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) on Monday, March 8 released the revised schedule for ICSE and ISC 2021 examinations
- Most of the top positions were bagged by girls.
- The Himachal Pradesh committee of the Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU) will hold a statewide strike on March 9 for the appointment of Anganwadi workers in the pre-primary classes.
- On Sunday, teachers from different colleges also alleged that they have not been paid regular salary since 2019 and said that nearly 1,200 teachers at these colleges were finding it difficult to make ends meet.
- Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education on Monday declared class 12 annual 2020 (Regular) Kashmir division results in which 82% students passed.