SNAP admit card 2020 released at snaptest.org, here’s direct link to download
SNAP admit card 2020: The Symbiosis International University on Saturday released the admit card for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test on its official website.
Candidates who have registered for the SNAP 2020 can download their hall tickets online at snaptest.org.
“Please use only laptop / desktop to download your SNAP 2020 Admit card, DO NOT use smart phones / tablets,” reads the statement flashing on the SNAP admit card login page.
The university will conduct the SNAP 2020 examination on December 20, 2020, and January 6 and 9, 2021, at various centres spread across the country. The examination is being held for admissions to MBA/PGDM courses.
How to download SNAP admit card 2020:
Visit the official website at snaptest.org
On the homepage, ask the SNAP Helpdesk chat for the admit card link
Click on the SNAP admit card link
A new page will appear on the display screen
Key in your credentials and login
The SNAP admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
Download the admit card and take its print out for future use.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions through a prescribed format on or before February 28, 2021.
- After the correction window opens, candidates who have registered for the JEE Mains 2021 will be able to make corrections in their application forms online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before January 30, 2021.
- Candidates who have registered for the typing test can download their admit card online at gjust.ac.in.
- Candidates who have appeared in the recruitment examination can take a print out of the final answer key online at ssc.nic.in on or before February 24, 2021.
- Candidates who have qualified in the IBPS PO Prelims Exam can download their admit card for IBPS PO mains online at ibps.in on or before February 4, 2021.
- Candidates who have applied for admission can check the AP EAMCET second phase allotment result 2020 online at apeamcet.nic.in.
- Patnaik had launched the "Mo School" campaign in November 2017 in response to philanthropic interest from alumni of schools of Odisha, residing in India and abroad.
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.