UPSC vacancy for various selection posts announced, check recruitment details now
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notification announcing dates and procedure for applying for various selection posts on its official website.
There are 41 posts to be filled through this process and candidates have been asked to fill online recruitment applications (ORA) for recruitment by selection to the following posts:
# Twenty-Seven Specialist Grade-III, (Microbiology), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (SC-05, ST-05, OBC-12, UR-05)
# Ten Economic Officer, Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office, NITI Aayog (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-02, UR-05)
#one Economic Officer, Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices, Department of Agriculture, Co-operation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare (SC-01)
#One Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription), Archaeological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture (UR-01).
# One Junior Interpreter (Chinese), Ministry of External Affairs (ST-01)
# One Junior Interpreter (Japanese), Ministry of External Affairs (UR-01)
The last date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA) through ORA website is September 14 till 11.59pm while the last date for printing of submitted online application is September 15 till 11.59pm.
The commission will separately intimate the interview date for shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates will have to bring printout of his/her online application along with other documents.
Candidates can apply only online on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Note: Candidates should read the advertisement for the post carefully before applying and see eligibility conditions, application process and other important details of the service.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.org.in on or before March 10, 2021, until 6 pm.
- The first stage of UPSC civil services exam, prelims, is objective in nature, the second stage mains is a written examination and the third stage interview is a verbal evaluation process.
- JAM answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JAM 2021 examination can check the answer key online at jam.iisc.ac.in.