Abhishek, Ash, Mani Ratnam team up again
After Guru, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai will team up again for Mani Ratnam's next venture. Based on real life characters, the movie will be an intense love story.
This will be Abhishek and Ratnam's third film together.
After the terrific partnership they shared during Yuva, which Abhishek describes as his career's first turning point, and Guru, which he acknowledges as his second turning point, it doesn't require much calculation to see the creative and commercial viability of the Abhishek-Ratnam pair.
Ratnam will start shooting for the film in Sep with Abhishek and Aishwarya.
According to a source close to the project, "It's going to be a very intense love story. Guru was more of a biopic with a cavalcade of characters claiming screen space, but this film will focus primarily on the romance."
" It's a very intense film and Mani's most romantic film to date. It is based on real life characters."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Rakhi Sawant's Bigg Boss 14 colleague Vikas Gupta met her mother Jaya Sawant and cheered her up ahead of her cancer operation.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Keerthy Suresh shared an adorable video of her dog Nyke who is first seen running away from a robot vacuum cleaner and is then riding it like a boss.
- Raashi Khanna shared a few pictures from her playtime with her nephew Neil and called him the love and light of her life.
- Miley Cyrus shared a throwback picture of her and singer Nick Jonas. The two Disney alums were rumoured to be dating when they were younger.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.