Are Sonam, Kunal just good friends?
While break-ups in tinsel town are the flavour of the season, some interesting link-ups are also happening.
The industry has not been very kind to singletons and people who choose to remain quiet about their relationships.
While babes like Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Arora are quite open about their relationship, the Rani Mukherhjis of the industry prefer to keep mum until they take saat pheras.
The latest couple to join the brigade of clandestine affairs are Kunal Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor.
Grapevine has it that the two are quite fond of each other and are very good friends. May we please request them to define exactly the term - "good friends." But, such is life dearies.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Sunil Grover has insisted that Tandav is a work of fiction, and that it was shot before many of the incidents it shows transpired in real life.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Celebrity couple Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have welcomed their second child, a year after he publicly apologised for inappropriate behaviour amid cheating rumours.