Ashton Kutcher wants ‘to move on’ from Demi Moore
Ashton Kutcher, who was in Brazil when his estranged wife Demi Moore was hospitalised due to “exhaustion”, is back in LA but it still is unclear how much of a role he will play in his estranged wife’s recovery.
Sources claim that the Two and a Half Men star, 33, wants to move on after his split from Moore.
“He just wants to move on,” Us magazine quoted a friend of Kutcher as saying.
“He cares about Demi and would help if asked, but he’s not part of her life anymore,” the friend said.
Long before their November split, the ‘Margin Call’ actress has been struggling with low self-esteem, an obsession with staying young and thin and acted out with partying and self-destructive behaviour.
Another source revealed that Kutcher even took a paternal role with her three daughters Rumer, Scout and Tellulah Willis.
“For a while, Ashton was acting as the primary parent because Demi was so out of control,” another source said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were visited on Wednesday evening by Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Manish Malhotra and Natasha Poonawalla.
- Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra arrived at Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's residence and posed together for the paparazzi. Malaika Arora and sister Amrita also visited the couple.
- Twinkle Khanna shared a funny experience from her recent doctor's visit and joked about being a 'long-standing member of Giri Hui Aurat Club'.
- Hema Malini, who will be seen as a guest in an upcoming episode of Indian Idol 12, opened up about how her father tried to keep her away from Dharmendra.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Tamannaah Bhatia is currently in Jaipur, enjoying the pre-wedding functions of her best friend Hanna Khan. See pictures from sangeet and mehendi ceremonies.
- Bhumi Pednekar's sea-facing apartment in Mumbai features a potpourri of elements, including a beautiful garden, a grand chandelier and a small filmy spot.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.