Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's baby girl gets a warm welcome from Amul
Dairy giant Amul has revealed their new topical, celebrating the birth of Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's daughter. The baby was born on Monday, instantly becoming the most talked about event of the day.
The topical artwork showed the baby, smiling while lying in a pram with her parents by her side. Mum Anushka is shown wearing a pink outfit while dad Virat is in a blue shirt and brown pants. The baby girl is also given an adorable pink bow.
Accompanying caption on the art read, "Bowled over by this delivery. Welcome it home." Fans found the illustration lovely. "This is so cute," wrote one. "Imagine growing up to find amul covered your birth with an ad! Such fun," wrote another.
Anushka and Virat have asked the media not to publish pictures and videos of their daughter. In a note to the media, they wrote, "Hi, Thank you for all the love that you have given us for all these years. We are happy to celebrate this momentous occasion with you. As parents, we have a simple request to make to you. We want to protect the privacy of our child and we need your help and support."
Anushka and Virat got married in 2017. On Monday, announcing the birth of his daughter, Virat wrote, "We are thrilled to share with you that we have been blessed with a baby girl this afternoon. We thank you all for your love, prayers and good wishes. Anushka and the baby are both healthy and we are feeling beyond blessed to start this new chapter of our lives. We hope that you can respect our privacy at this time. Love, Virat.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.