Gauahar Khan shares pics with Zaid Darbar from Udaipur, her 'first mini holiday after being Mrs'
Actor Gauahar Khan shared fresh pictures from her Udaipur holiday with husband Zaid Darbar. She had called it her 'first mini holiday after being Mrs'.
Sharing the pictures where Zaid and she pose inside the impressive The Oberoi Udaivilas hotel in Udaipur, she simply wrote "Us". Earlier in the day, she had shared video collage of best moments from her visit and written: "My Udaipur moments."
On Tuesday, she had posted some solo pictures and had written: "#Musafir #Udaipur first mini holiday after being Mrs." And at the start of her mini holiday, she had posted a happy video of her dancing to a hit song from Dostana called Jaane Kyun and had written: "This is how happy I get when i travel ... ofcourse this is my first holiday with the hubby .."
Zaid also shared couple of pictures and videos from the trip, including their visit to the majestic Mehrangarh fort. The couple appears to be back in Mumbai.
Gauahar and Zaid tied the knot on December 25. Speaking about marrying Zaid, she had told Hindustan Times in an interview: "I was averse to the idea of being with anyone when I met him. Yet, I felt this was something different because I had never met someone like him. I felt this is my kind of human being. He is like me in many ways in thoughts, behaviour, history and characteristics. So, I knew we would have a great friendship. We didn’t have a courtship. I met him, we hit it off and he didn’t think he would propose to someone, marriage was not on his mind. When he asked me, it wasn’t planned. It was in a flow and after meeting me, in literally over a month, he proposed to me. There were no second thoughts."
Gauahar recently appeared in the controversial web series Tandav.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.
- Abhishek Bachchan has shared a picture from the sets of Dasvi and is seen in a powerful avatar. He plays Ganga Ram Chaudhary in the comedy film.
- Following IT raids at Anurag Kashyap's premises, Neeraj Ghaywan shared a picture from his library and tweeted, 'there’s definitely something there inside those books, too much wealth in them.'
- Slumdog Millionaire star Madhur Mittal has been accused of sexual assault by a former girlfriend. An FIR has been filed against the actor.