Kangana Ranaut shares 'class and crass' tweet to tease Swara Bhasker on a 'boring day', she reacts
Kangana Ranaut doesn't have the most constructive ways to keep herself entertained. This Sunday, she resorted to sharing a mean tweet about Swara Bhasker, because she was getting bored.
Kangana retweeted pictures that showed her and Swara in similar outfits. They are both seen wearing golden sarees with white blouses and large necklaces. The original tweet circled a portion of Swara's forehead and called Kangana 'class' and Swara 'crass'.
Retweeting it, she wrote, "Yeh sab kya keh rahe hain !! Aisa hai kya ?@ReallySwara (what are these people saying? Is it true?" When a follower commented how Kangana has made preparations for everyone's Sunday entertainment, she replied saying, "Haan on a boring day thoda toh@ReallySwara ji ko cheda jaye (Thought I should tease Swara a little on a boring day)."
Swara, too, responded with words of affection. "Always happy to help alleviate your boredom Kangana.. you know I love you," she wrote with a smiling emoji. Twitter users responded with shock at Swara's reaction. "Ek minute, ek minute. Yeh main kya dekh raha hu (One minute. What is this I am seeing)," wrote one.
Swara and Kangana have long been at loggerheads with each other. It all started when Kangana called Swara a B-grade actor in an interview. Speaking in an interview about it , Swara said that what Kangana said about her reveals her mentality. “In my head, B stands for best. So I am like call me whatever you like. Sometimes what people say reflects more about their mentality than people that they are talking about. And I think that’s what happened with the outsiders and the being B grade actors debate, it’s really just sad. I think people were revealing their own mentality rather than saying anything about me, Taapsee (Pannu) or anyone,” she had said.
Recently, when Kangana claimed in a tweet that she has never read anyone's leaked messages, Swara responded saying, "Hahahahaha! Your sense of humour is just tops Kangana! Love from, A Libru."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- After the death of singer Sardool Sikander on Wednesday, comedian Kapil Sharma shared a video from his daughter Anayra's first Lohri, when Sardool gave his blessings to the baby.
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Actor Nora Fatehi in an emotional interview recalled the difficulties that she faced as a struggler in Bollywood.