Khushi Kapoor twins with a friend in new pics, Ibrahim Ali Khan calls them 'double trouble'
Actor Janhvi Kapoor's younger sister, Khushi Kapoor, is sharing the most stylish pictures on her Instagram account--which she recently made public. In her latest post, she is seen posing with and cuddling her friend.
Khushi and her friend Muskan Chanana are seen twinning in white long-sleeve sweaters and light blue denims. Khushi promises that the two didn't premeditate their very similar looks. "This was not planned," she had captioned her post.
Reacting to the photos were Khushi's many friends. Saif Ali Khan's son Ibrahim Ali Khan called them 'double trouble'. Anurag Kashyap's daughter Aaliyah wrote, "My fav gurlzzzz." Muskan also commented on the post. "Can’t deal with us," she wrote. Khushi has limited her comments section to only those that she follows on Instagram.
Khushi is the youngest daughter of film producer Boney Kapoor and late actor Sridevi. She is also the half-sister of actor Arjun Kapoor. She recently shared pictures of her two new tattoos on Instagram. While one was a line drawing of a flower, another seemed to a quote in English. Sharing the photo, Khushi wrote, “Sunday funday."
Khushi has has three other tattoos. A cheeky one on her bum which said, “Khud ki raah banao (make your own way).” Another tattoo is the birth dates of her family members in Roman numerals and a third one is her best friend’s name. On an episode of Neha Dhupia’s chat show, she had said that her late mother did not approve of her love for tattoos and her sister Janhvi too, is of the same opinion. Janhvi, who had also joined her one the show, said she is “too chicken to get inked.” But she added that she would like her future husband to get a tattoo that reads ‘Property of JK’.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Filmmaker-actor Divya Khosla Kumar has spoken about her journey, and how she didn't want to join the film industry when she first moved to Mumbai.
- Actor Rajkummar Rao isn't over his obsession with Shah Rukh Khan. He has often spoken about his love for SRK.
- As actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan prepare to move into their house, their designer gave an insight into all the amenities the new home will have.
- Did you know that Pranutan Bahl and Kajol are related? Here's what the young actor has to say about her equation with 'Kajol bua'.
- Taimur Ali Khan was fascinated by a cow outside his Fortune Heights residence. He folded his hands and enjoyed its owner playing film songs on his wind instrument.
- Actor Salman Khan prepared some raw onion pickle in a new video shared by his 'sister', Bina Kak. Watch video here.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor has said that while she doesn't go on conventional dates, she once had a scary experience while she was a student in Los Angeles.