Rakul Preet Singh, Akshay Kumar wish Sidharth Malhotra on his birthday: 'Wishing you a power-packed year!'
Actors Akshay Kumar, Rakul Preet Singh and Manoj Bajpayee took to social media to wish actor Sidharth Malhotra on his 36th birthday.
Taking to her Instagram Stories, Rakul posted a throwback picture from the time they promoted their film, Aiyaary and wrote: "Happpy happppy bdayy Sidboy," adding, "have a happy healthy fit year." The two went on to work together in Marjaavaan as well.
Another co-star from Aiyaary, Manoj Bajpayee also wished him. He wrote: "O mr.@SidMalhotra a very happy birthday Birthday. dilli da Munda !!! Keep shining my friend!"
Akshay, who worked with Sidharth in Brothers, wrote on Twitter: "Seems like we need to meet soon to strike a new pose, until then wishing you a power-packed year! Happy birthday brother."
Sidharth made his film debut with Student of the Year in 2012, alongwith Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan. All the three stars established themselves in Bollywood.
Sidharth's last two releases were in 2019, Marjaavaan and Jabariya Jodi. While the former was a hit, the latter was a major flop. The actor will be seen next in Shershaah, a biopic on Vikram Batra, an Indian army officer, who is known for his actions during the 1999 Kargil War and who fell in the line of duty.
Sidharth was in news recently when he went on a holiday to Maldives to celebrate the New Year, reportedly with his rumoured actor girlfriend Kiara Advani.
Also read: Inside Kareena-Saif's new home: Swimming pool, Taimur's space, room for new baby; designer gives all the deets
Sidharth is not a star kid and doesn't belong to the industry. He once appeared in TV commercials before making his film debut. Speaking about it, he had told DNA in an interview, about his struggle. "Most people were not civil, and were unnecessarily rude. Also, I had an immense sense of self respect even then, which people mistook for arrogance. I always knew I’m beyond this bullsh**. I would turn around and say, ‘Tameez se baat karo.’ I would speak in proper English and most times, they didn’t like that."
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.
- Actor Rahul Bose has reacted to Anil Kapoor's story about almost killing him while shooting a scene for Dil Dhadakne Do.