Saba Ali Khan shares gems from family album featuring Sharmila Tagore and dad Mansur, Kareena Kapoor
Saba Ali Khan, elder daughter of veteran actor Sharmila Tagore and late Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, has shared a precious picture from her parents wedding. She called them 'the best parents'.
The black-and-white picture shows Sharmila all decked up as a royal bride in a silk attire and a big maangtika adorning her forehead and dramatic eye makeup adding to her looks. She is seen looking down while the groom, in a black sherwani, leans on the couch and looks at the camera.
Saba captioned the post, "Two great people...meant for each other. 💞🥰😘THE BEST PARENTS. #amma#abba#sharmila #tagore #mansuralikhan #pataudi #wedding #nawab#begum#throwback #love #both#miss#loads#mahshallah #best #parents#couple#madeforeachother."
Since a few days, Saba has been sharing lovely pictures of her famous family members on Instagram. A day before, she shared a rare picture of her father lost in a conversation with veteran filmmaker Raj Kapoor, late grandfather of her sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor. Calling them 'legends', she wrote along with it, "Two great men in one frame #abba#mansuralikhan #pataudi #fondly#tiger#raj#kapoor #legends #loved #remember #alwaysandforever."
She had also showered love on Kareena as she shared a decade-old throwback picture with her. "Sister Too...Bhabi..Jaaaaaan!! #sister#in#law#love#you#too #staysafe #stayblessed#stayfit #gotyourback #always#throwback #abba#70th#birthday#decade#ago #timeflies #seeyouagain #SOON."
However, sharing the one with sister Soha Ali Khan, Saba had joked that the actor was lucky to have her as her sibling. She had written along with their candid picture, "Sisterly love. Soha lucky to have an older sister like ME. How's that for a different twist... TRUE. #sisters#for#life#sohaalikhan #bonds#trust# friends#love#lots #gotyourback#throwback #photo." The two sisters are seen twinning in white shirts as they laugh.
Saba is the only member of the Pataudi family to have kept away from spotlight. She is a jewellery designer, Tarot reader and a spiritual healer.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.