Salman Khan dances with niece Ayat on Antim set, watch adorable video
Salman Khan has been spending quality time with his one-year-old niece, Ayat, on the sets of his upcoming film Antim: The Final Truth. In a video shared by his sister Arpita Khan, he could be seen carrying the little one in his arms and dancing with her. He was in costume, complete with a turban. The hilly landscape could be seen in the backdrop.
“Unconditional Love @beingsalmankhan,” Arpita captioned the video shared on her Instagram account. The song Tu Jo Mila from Salman’s film, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, played in the background. Though she restricted the comments section of the post, it has already garnered over 65,000 views in just an hour.
Earlier, Arpita posted pictures of Ayat and her son Ahil with their father, Aayush Sharma, from the sets. He also shared a photo of himself playing with his daughter.
Antim: The Final Truth, directed by Mahesh Manjrekar, marks Salman’s first onscreen collaboration with his brother-in-law Aayush. While Salman plays an upright police officer in the film, Aayush will be seen as a menacing gangster.
Last month, a teaser from Antim: The Final Truth was unveiled. Aayush was seen engaged in an intense face-off with Salman in the short clip. Aayush grabbed eyeballs with his dramatic transformation - he has reportedly gained 15 kgs of muscle for the role.
Salman is also simultaneously shooting for the popular reality show, Bigg Boss 14, which he is the host of. The show is weeks away from its finale.
Meanwhile, Salman recently shared that his next, Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai, will release in theatres on Eid this year. His announcement came after he received requests from theatre owners across the country to not opt for an OTT release for the film.
“I understand the financial problems that the theatre owners/exhibitors are going through and I would like to help them by releasing Radhe in theatres. In return I would expect them to take utmost amount of care and precautions for the audience who would come to the theatre to watch Radhe,” he said in a statement.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.