Sara Ali Khan chills with mom Amrita Singh, brother Ibrahim Ali Khan in Maldives. See pics
Actor Sara Ali Khan is enjoying a good time in the Maldives. She is on a holiday with her mother Amrita Singh and brother Ibrahim Ali Khan.
On Wednesday, Sara shared more pictures from the trip on Instagram. One photo showed the trio enjoying a lovely night at their resort's deck, surrounded by the ocean and some ambient lighting.
Sara is seen in a dress and golden necklaces while Ibrahim was seen in a crisp shirt. Amrita was also seen in a floral dress. Sharing the photo, Sara wrote, "Nights like these. Find us a pod- we’re the peas With both of you I want to travel the 7 seas, Because as they say the best things come in threes @stregismaldives @ncstravels #stregismaldives #liveexquisite."
Sara shared more photos on her Instagram Stories. One showed her and Ibrahim chilling by the blue waters, another showed the sweet treats she enjoyed. There were also some selfies with Amrita and all the delicious food she ate.
Earlier on Wednesday, Sara had shared photos of herself, posing in beachwear by the ocean. Sharing the photos she wrote, "Sandy Toes & Sunkissed Nose @tanghavri @stregismaldives @ncstravels #stregismaldives #liveexquisite."
Sara was last seen with Varun Dhawan in Coolie No 1. The film released on Amazon Prime Video in December and did not get a positive reception from critics or audiences.
The Hindustan Times review for the movie had read, "Although suspension of disbelief is a part of watching a David Dhawan film, Coolie No 1’s plot is hopelessly out of sync with today’s time. Men get hit in gonads and women are the victims of casual sexism. Speech impairment is mined for laughs, as is people’s weight. Even coronavirus is not spared as it is used in a rather tasteless, and unfunny, joke.”
Sara will next be seen in Atrangi Re with Akshay Kumar and Dhanush. The film is directed by Anand L
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- After the death of singer Sardool Sikander on Wednesday, comedian Kapil Sharma shared a video from his daughter Anayra's first Lohri, when Sardool gave his blessings to the baby.
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of her upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi. The poster received love from many Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh , Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan.
- Actor Nora Fatehi in an emotional interview recalled the difficulties that she faced as a struggler in Bollywood.