'Somebody get that damn phone': Priyanka Chopra can't keep cool after eating spicy wings on Hot Ones episode
Actor Priyanka Chopra's tryst with hot wings continues on the latest episode of hit show, Hot Ones. On Thursday, the show's official Instagram handle shared a promo from the upcoming season premiere, which will have Priyanka as the first guest.
In the promo, host Sean Evans is seen welcoming Priyanka on the show but she is still a little nervous about it. "So terrifying to be here again," she says in the video. She had previously taken up the challenge in 2019 on Jimmy Fallon's show.
On the show, guests are made to eat chicken wings splashed with sauces that get increasing hotter and spicier with every round. As the guest start breaking into sweat and tears, Sean asks them question about their life and careers.
Priyanka was asked about her 'expectations of America' before she arrived in the country and what she thinks about the OTT boom in the entertainment world. While Priyanka calmly answered the questions at first, things took a turn when the hot sauce kicked in. She started to sweat and breathe heavily, unable to control the fire that was raging in her mouth. At one point, a phone started ringing in her room and she screamed, "Somebody get that damn phone!"
Priyanka is currently in London where she has been shooting for her movies and also promoting them from her rented accommodation. She has been logging into interviews with Stephen Colbert and Ellen to promote her film, The White Tiger.
The film is directed by Ramin Bahrani and stars Adarsh Gourav in the lead with Priyanka and Rajkummar in supporting roles. The White Tiger is based on Aravind Adiga's Man Booker Prize-winning novel and has been critically acclaimed. It released on Netflix last week and is currently the most popular film on the streaming service worldwide.
Priyanka recently started work on her next project, Russo Brothers' Citadel. The film will star her with Game of Thrones actor Richard Madden.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parineeti Chopra, on being asked about a time in her life she would like to forget, said that she would like to erase her college days as she was 'hugely overweight' at the time.
- Tanishaa Mukherji wished her sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn on their 2nd wedding anniversary.
- Kangana Ranaut announced the release date of her upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi, with a short teaser. The film, directed by AL Vijay, will release on April 23.
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas reacted to a social media user criticised her now-viral ball-shaped outfit. Earlier, Priyanka shared a bunch of memes inspired by her dress.
Birthday girl Sanya Malhotra: In my fifth year in Bollywood, it’s surreal, can’t believe I am living my dream
- Ayushmann Khurrana made sure to interact with his fans in Shillong by promptly coming down to meet them after they gathered at his Shillong hotel. Watch here
- After the death of singer Sardool Sikander on Wednesday, comedian Kapil Sharma shared a video from his daughter Anayra's first Lohri, when Sardool gave his blessings to the baby.
- The teaser of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Gangubai Kathiawadi, starring Alia Bhatt in the titular role, was released on Wednesday. Watch it here.
- Alia Bhatt shared a new poster of her upcoming movie Gangubai Kathiawadi. The poster received love from many Bollywood stars including Ranveer Singh , Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan.
- Actor Nora Fatehi in an emotional interview recalled the difficulties that she faced as a struggler in Bollywood.