Varun Dhawan chills with his gang of boys in first picture from wedding with Natasha Dalal
Actor Varun Dhawan has kicked off his wedding celebrations with an awesome photo of the groom squad. The actor's fan pages on social media are sharing a photo of Varun with his friends and family members, having a good time together at the venue in Alibaug.
In the photo, Varun is seen dressed in a traditional outfit. He is wearing a cream coloured kurta and pyjama with a matching jacket. He is also wearing a pair of bright pink sunglasses. Next to him is fashion designer Manish Malhotra in a black kurta. There is also Varun's elder brother Rohit and filmmaker Kunal Kohli right next to him. Everyone is seen smiling for the camera.
Manish and Shashank also shared photos from the wedding venue on Instagram. While Manish showed off his all-black outfit, Kunal was seen in a purple kurta. Even Varun shared a photo of his drink by the pool.
Varun and his longtime girlfriend Natasha Dalal will tie the knot in Alibaug's The Mansion House on Sunday. The couple have booked the entire resort for the wedding functions but have invited only a few guests due to strict Covid-19 restrictions.
Other people invited to the wedding functions are director Shashank Khaitan, Varun's friend Zoa Morani and others. As per a few media reports, Shraddha Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Arjun Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan have also been invited to the wedding.
Varun and Natasha are childhood sweethearts. They were reportedly planning to get married last year but the pandemic made them change their plans. Earlier this year in an interview, Varun had talked about how he might tie the knot with Natasha this year.
"Everyone is talking about this (his marriage) for the last two years. There is nothing concrete right now. There is so much uncertainty in the world right now, but if things settle down, then maybe this year. I mean… I am planning for it definitely soon. But let there be more certainty,” he had said in an interview to Filmfare magazine.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor rang in her birthday on Saturday. On the occasion, the actor's sister Khushi took to Instagram and shared a video of a little Janhvi dancing in the house.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui has commented after his wife, Aaliya, halted divorce proceedings against him. The couple has said that their priority is their children.
- Watch little Inaaya Naumi Kemmu call a peacock for food and then get disappointed when it doesn't heed to her calls.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has said that she is willing to restart life with the actor after seeing his caring side for the last few days.
- Ahead of the release of Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor talked about why she did not use her mother Sridevi's ChaalBaaz as a reference point, facing criticism from a young age and her upcoming projects.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.