Jennifer Love Hewitt apologises to Adam Levine
Actor Jennifer Love Hewitt has apologised to rocker Adam Levine for going public about her feelings for him, but feels the singer should have at least acknowledged her compliments.
During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the 33 year-old hinted that she'd like to hook up with newly-single Levine.
"I'm just saying. Look, we would be cute," she said.
But now Love Hewitt is backtracking after silence from Levine on her remarks, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Is there nothing else to talk about?," she said in a radio interview Friday.
"Absolutely nothing anything had happened after she opened up about her except that everybody is talking about it and Adam Levine will probably never speak to me. I feel like I should write him an apology letter on Twitter or something just to say I'm so sorry,"she added.
But the actor admits she is a little upset that Levine hasn't commented upon her remarks.
"I was kind of hoping that he would say thanks for at least thinking that he's hot. He is hot!," she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were visited on Wednesday evening by Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Manish Malhotra and Natasha Poonawalla.
- Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra arrived at Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's residence and posed together for the paparazzi. Malaika Arora and sister Amrita also visited the couple.
- Twinkle Khanna shared a funny experience from her recent doctor's visit and joked about being a 'long-standing member of Giri Hui Aurat Club'.
- Hema Malini, who will be seen as a guest in an upcoming episode of Indian Idol 12, opened up about how her father tried to keep her away from Dharmendra.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Tamannaah Bhatia is currently in Jaipur, enjoying the pre-wedding functions of her best friend Hanna Khan. See pictures from sangeet and mehendi ceremonies.
- Bhumi Pednekar's sea-facing apartment in Mumbai features a potpourri of elements, including a beautiful garden, a grand chandelier and a small filmy spot.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.