Tara Reid hits nightclub days after hospitalisation
Actress Tara Reid, who was admitted to hospital with food poisoning while on holiday here, was seen smoking cigarettes out and about in Saint-Tropez.entertainment Updated: Jul 26, 2012 19:22 IST
Actress Tara Reid, who was admitted to hospital with food poisoning while on holiday here, was seen smoking cigarettes out and about in Saint-Tropez.
Reid was spotted in South of France Tuesday where she spent time on the beach and enjoyed a speedboat ride, and the 36-year-old blonde took to her twitter account to post a picture of herself feeling happy and healthy to reassure fans she is okay, reports contactmusic.com.
In a message accompanying the image, she tweeted: "Happy and healthy in Saint -Tropez."
She was initially thought to have been taken ill with acute pancreatitis and also hurt her back on a jet ski.
"Everyone of these stories I am reading about myself are not true I got hurt on a jetski and went to the hospital to get x-ray and I'm fine.
"Jetski's are fun but you have to be safe they can be very dangerous," she tweeted.
First Published: Jul 26, 2012 16:15 IST