Bigg Boss 14 promo: Rubina Dilaik keeps falling into the swimming pool, here's why
Bigg Boss 14 contestants will be seen "stuck in a certain time zone", a promotional video for Thursday's episode of the show showed.
The video opened with Bigg Boss announcing that the housemates are stuck in a time zone. The contestants were then seen repeatedly dancing to the morning song.
Rubina Dilaik was seen falling into the swimming pool and Vikas Gupta shouted, "Rubina swimming pool mein gir gayi (Rubina fell into the swimming pool)." Aly Goni jumped and saved her. Vikas also ran to Rubina and asked if she is okay.
After a few replays of the action, Rakhi Sawant asked Rubina, "Are you okay?" and she responded with a gesture which said that she is not.
Neither Aly nor Vikas are on good terms with Rubina. They maintain their cordial relationship but are mostly found on two different sides in any given fight. In Wednesday's episode, Rubina locked horns with both Aly and Vikas in separate fights.
Bigg Boss 14 is nearing its end. As mentioned by contestants as well as show host Salman Khan, the show is likely to come to an end within a week.
Currently, original contestants Rubina Dilaik, Nikki Tamboli, Rahul Vaidya and Abhinav Shukla are in the game. Aly Goni made a late entry as a wild card contestant while Nikki re-entered the Bigg Boss 14 house after being voted out. Rahul also came back days after having walked out of the show.
Vikas Gupta, Arshi Khan and Rakhi Sawant are the latest entries on the show. They became a part of the reality show last month during the mid-season finale of Bigg Boss 14. Devoleena Bhattacharjee is playing proxy for Eijaz Khan (one of the original contestants for this season).
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.