Bigg Boss 14: Salman Khan dances to his old hit, Rakhi Sawant shows her Lavani moves. Watch
Colors on Sunday shared three promos of the upcoming episode of Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar. While two showed the tension one is familiar with on the reality TV show, the other is a fun promo, where host Salman Khan and Rakhi Sawant are seen dancing.
In the said promo, Rakhi is seen dancing to peppy Marathi folk music, dressed as a Lavani dancer, a folk dance of Maharashtra. As soon as the song starts and Rakhi takes to the flow, also seen dancing to its beats are Abhinav Shukla and Aly Goni. At one moment, Rahul Vaidya joins Rakhi on the dance floor.
As Rakhi's dance ends, Salman takes over and dances to his old hit song Pyaar Dilon Ka Mela Hai from the '90s film Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge. Age is clearly no hindrance to Salman as he burns the dance floor as contestants cheerfully clap for him.
The second promo makes up for all the fun with each contestant picking another one and accusing him or her of making false claims about the said contestant. As part of it, the contestant has to feed a 'fareb ke teekha laddoo' to the one in the dock. We see Rahul versus Nikki, Rubina Dilaik versus Arshi Khan, Abhinav versus Eijaz Khan. We see everyone having the laddoo; but the promo ends with Rubina spitting out the laddoo that Arshi feeds her, even as Salman looks on in shock.
Another promo shows Salman explaining to the contestants a task wherein each one of them has to come forward, take some popcorn and gajak (as part of Lohri special) and throw it into the fire while talking about their weaknesses that others have taken advantage of. Arshi, Eijaz, Aly, Rubina and Abhinav can be seen speaking up.
In the recent Weekend Ka Vaar episode, Salman had been in a belligerent mood, blasting Abhinav for not supporting his wife Rubina during crucial moments on the show. He also scolded Sonali Phogat for use of foul language and Rakhi for crossing her limit on the issue of vulgarity.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.