Here is a look at Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu's simple and serene abode
- As Karan Singh Grover turns 39 on Tuesday, here is a sneak peek into his personal abode where he lives with his actor wife Bipasha Basu.
Karan Singh Grover is celebrating his 39th birthday on Tuesday but despite being just one year shy of debuting in his 40s, the actor is going strong on all the fronts that define his life. Karan is not the one who believes in all work and no play and loves to spend his free time at home which comes with an inhouse fitness area, open space for fresh air, a place for his lengthy painting sessions and simple interiors which are much in contrast with his and his actor wife Bipasha Basu's monkey love.
A look at his and Bipasha's Instagram pages is enough to give a glimpse into their private abode. The home is all about big rooms with walls washed in white, simple comfy furniture in earthy shades and some exquisite artifacts which define the whole place in one go.
Karan often works out on his terrace which doubles up as his yoga centre, terrace garden, a cosy sitting area and painting studio. The couple have installed wooden panels which allow them privacy from the neighbours without restraining the flow of fresh air.
Moving to their living room and bedroom, the place has a touch of earthy shades along with white and is brought to life with their several wedding portraits adorning the wall. Minimalism and a feeling of homeliness defines the place as there is neither a riot of colours nor too much interior designing which makes all the more peaceful and serene.
Karan is now all set to return with the second innings of his hit television show, Qubool Hai 2.0 which will premiere on a streaming platform. Last year, post the lockdown, the actor had made a comeback with Bipasha on screen with the show Dangerous amid the coronaviruas pandemic.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.