Rubina Dilaik reveals if she's forgiven Rakhi Sawant for hitting on Abhinav Shukla on Bigg Boss 14
- Rubina Dilaik, who lashed out against Rakhi Sawant on Bigg Boss 14 after Rakhi made advances at her husband, Abhinav, has revealed if she has forgiven her.
Actor Rubina Dilaik, who won Bigg Boss 14 on Sunday, has said that she wants to let bygones be bygones, with regards to her turbulent equation with co-contestant Rakhi Sawant. On the show, Rakhi had openly hit on Rubina's husband, Abhinav Shukla.
In an interview, Rubina said that she wants to begin her post-Bigg Boss life with a clean slate. She said that the same applies to her relationship with Jasmin Bhasin.
Asked if she's forgiven Rakhi Sawant for her behaviour on the show, Rubina told The Times of India, "I am not holding any grudges against anyone. I’ve forgotten things that Rakhi Sawant has said or done to me. Bigg Boss for me is a journey and when the journey is coming to an end you don’t want to continue any negativity, grudges or burden with you. So, I am out as a clean slate. No hard feelings for anyone."
Rubina, who bared her heart about her troubled marriage with Abhinav, stood up in his defence when Rakhi declared her love for him, and smeared his name on her body. Rakhi made the controversial decision to tug at the drawstring of his shorts in one episode, leading many to turn against her.
Rubina and Abhinav rekindled their romance on the show, and are now looking forward to 'remarrying' each other. Meanwhile, Rubina said that she would like to attend co-contestant Rahul Vaidya's wedding to Disha Parmar, were she to receive an invitation. Rahul, who became the first runner-up, proposed to Disha during the show.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.