Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik wants nothing less than a destination wedding for second nuptials with Abhinav Shukla
Television actor Rubina Dilaik walked out of the Bigg Boss house as a winner. The Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki star beat Rahul Vaidya for the Bigg Boss 14 winner title on Sunday night. While she was showered with love from fans after her victory, Rubina revealed that she's already thinking about her second wedding with Abhinav Shukla.
Fans watching the show were aware that the couple's marriage was facing challenges when they entered the show. After being locked up in the Bigg Boss house, new life was pumped into Rubina and Abhinav's relationship. Rubina wanted to work things out and promised audiences that the couple will renew their vows in a second wedding ceremony. Now that Bigg Boss 14 is over, Rubina revealed in a recent interview that she wants a destination wedding for the couple.
"Ab main bas destination wedding ke baare mein soch rahi hoon (laughs). (I am just thinking about a destination wedding now). There will be a second wedding for sure, and a journey of a lifetime, which we had promised each other on the show," she said in an interview with Times of India.
Abhinav, who was evicted from the show earlier this month, attended the finale and doubled up as her cheerleader at the venue. "Abhinav’s support made me stronger. When I won the show, he congratulated me, we hugged and kissed. It was beautiful to have him there with me," she said.
Speaking about her bond with Abhinav, Rubina said, "The kind of challenges that we faced together in the show has made our relationship stronger. In the outside world, you have choices and you can escape, but when you are locked up in a house, you have no choice. You can either fight or take a flight. We chose to face the challenge head on and win it for ourselves and that in turn made us, our relationship and our bond stronger.”
Rubina also said she was "ecstatic" about the victory and feels her journey with Bigg Boss 14 has been incredible and has helped her to discover herself.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Kapil Sharma had shared a video of his one-year-old daughter Anayra, dancing to a Honey Singh song, on his Instagram Stories.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.
- As they plan a small and sweet celebration for their third wedding anniversary on Thursday, Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao talk about seeking help from a marriage counsellor.
- In a viral video, Rahul Vaidya of Bigg Boss 14 is seen narrating an incident about how he met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan at a city lounge and how the singer was impressed by star kid's humility and patience.
- Aly Goni has posted a new photo with close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Check it out here.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee's ex-boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, has said that he is waiting for the day that karma punishes Kamya Panjabi and Vikas Gupta. Both Vikas and Kamya have spoken against Rahul in Pratyusha's suicide case.