Watch: Aly Goni, Jasmin Bhasin blush as paparazzi gush 'rab ne bana di jodi' at airport; head to his Jammu family home
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin were spotted at the airport on their way to his Jammu home. The lovebirds were seen posing for the paparazzi.
After their date night, Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin had their bags packed and were spotted flying out of Mumbai. The couple is headed to Jammu, where Aly's family home is. The actor looked dapper in a pair of denim pants, white tee underneath a green jacket.
Meanwhile, Jasmin turned heads in an all-black ensemble which she topped with red knit arm warmers. The couple hopped out of their car together before the paparazzi spotted them. The two Bigg Boss 14 contestants were seen flashing smiles for the cameras. During their photo-op, a paparazzi was heard complimenting the couple. "Rab ne bana di jodi (match made in heaven)," the photographer was heard telling. The couple couldn't help but blush at the compliment.
Aly and Jasmin's trip to the mountains comes just a few weeks after it was reported that Aly's sister Ilham welcomed a baby girl in Jammu. Ilham was already a mother to triplets. The actor was in the Bigg Boss house when the news broke.
Their airport spotting comes just hours after they were spotted on a date together in the city. Soon after he exited the Bigg Boss 14 house, he told Times of India that he wanted to spend time with Jasmin. "Right now, I would love to spend time with her, take her out on dates. And if everything goes well, I would love to marry her. Inshallah," Aly confessed.
However, he is not in a hurry. “I want the best for her. I am in no hurry and would like to take things one by one. But if needed, then definitely I will do anything to convince Jasmin’s parents for our relationship and marriage,” Aly said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.