What makes SRK awkward?
Actor Shah Rukh Khan, who is known for being witty and an extrovert, says meeting new people still makes him feel a little awkward.
The 47-year-old actor recently tweeted about the same. “Still am not used to the fact that when I meet new people I am a bit awkward, while they meet me with a familiarity of years. It’s sweet,” tweeted Shah Rukh, who completed two successful decades in Bollywood this year.
Shah Rukh made his big screen debut with Deewana in 1992 and since then he has charmed the movie buffs with his diverse performances in films such as Baazigar, Kucch Kucch Hota Hai, Devdas, Swades, Chak De! India and My Name Is Khan.
Much before becoming the big screen superstar, Shah Rukh earned a considerable fan following among TV viewers with his role of an army man in the TV show, Fauji, his first acting assignment.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Raya and the Last Dragon movie review: Kelly Marie Tran and Awkwafina put their own twist on the Mulan-Mushu dynamic in Disney's latest animated adventure.
- Chris Evans shared a video montage of his friend visiting the sets of Captain America: The First Avenger and reacting to his scenes.