Yukta Mookhey to tie knot with Prince
Former Miss World Yukta Mookhey is all set to tie the knot with New York-based businessman and financial consultant Prince Tuli here Sunday, family sources said Friday.
Prince, who is the nephew of Nagpur's leading hotelier Mohabat Singh Tuli and son of his partner Kukku, met Yukta at a dinner party some months ago and it was the fabled 'love-at-first-sight' sort of thing, say his family members.
The marriage will be solemnised in traditional Punjabi style at the Kamptee Road Gurudwara Sunday noon. A reception will be held at Tuli International Hotel the same evening.
"With both families readily consenting, we decided to tie the knot at the earliest rather than spending time in dating and stuff like that," Prince told reporters here in an informal chat.
"What I liked most in Yukta was that her Bollywood background has not taken away from her the innate simplicity and respect for elders and the Indian culture that she imbibed while growing up," he added.
A consultant with the leading New York-based J.P. Morgan company, Prince also owns two companies in the US megapolis, but has plans to shift his business to Delhi.
Prince said their diverse backgrounds wouldn't be a problem. "In fact her interest in the hospitality industry will be of immense help to me," he said.
The couple have plans to honeymoon in the Maldives after spending some time in Colombo where Prince owns two houses.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin issue a clarification on Twitter after Rubina Dilaik's fans attacked her. Fans associated her tweet on Sunday about manipulative people with the Bigg Boss 14 winner.
- Amitabh Bachchan took to social media to wish all his fans on International Women's Day. He also said everyday was Women's Day, in his eyes.
- The Critics Choice Awards 2021 winners were announced on Sunday. Nomadland bagged four awards while late Chadwick Boseman received a posthumous award for Best Actor for Ma Rainey's Black Bottom.
Women’s Day Special | Ekta Kapoor, Guneet Monga and Tahira Kashyap Khurrana: We just want to create better opportunities for women
Bobby Deol: Have never given importance to awards, my father’s been a legend, didn’t get a single Best Actor award
Anupria Goenka: There are many stereotypes attached to women even today in our workplace, pay disparity being one
- Saif Ali Khan's sister Saba on Sunday shared a cute and never-seen-before picture of Taimur Ali Khan. See it here.
- Alia Bhatt is already in birthday spirits. She took to Instagram and revealed she has received a bunch of gifts from director Shashank Khaitan.
- Taapsee Pannu was recently in the news for the I-T raids carried out at her property in Mumbai. The actor has now revealed how her family had reacted to the searches.