Bracelets, cuffs or finger rings? Stay in tune with these jewellery trends
Take a break from traditional jewellery pieces and try trendy accessories like tasselled earrings and oversized hoops.
Tanul Jain, owner of Carat Pearl, and Narendra Kumar, Creative Head, Amazon Fashion, have some suggestions:
1. Fringed and tasselled jewellery: You can team up a fringed or tasselled earing with a simple jeans and a top and your look would go from simple to chic. This trend has given the fashion world a colourful transformation.
2. Layered necklace: You can start by just wearing different necklaces of different length together and then gradually add different pendants to the chains. The latest trend is teaming up long length chains with chokers.
3. Bracelets and cuffs: Mix and match to make it exclusive. It isn’t as complicated as it looks. Balance the look by choosing one key colour and fusing secondary colours as part of the stack.
4. Oversized hoops: Extravagant hoop earrings are a great way to accessorise a basic ensemble. They are available in various styles and designs. Pairing it with anything from skater dress to a simple pair of jeans would just add the oomph factor to your appearance.
5. Finger rings: Bohemian rings for your hippie chic outfits, ring bands for your casual outings, stone-studded versions for your fancy evenings and stackable rings can get the job done for any occasion without much fuss.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor recently visited Kareena Kapoor Khan to meet the new baby. Malaika looked absolutely stunning in her pinstripe midi dress and matching accessories.
- Bipasha Basu’s sizzling looks from Maldives, set vacation vibes soaring high be it in a tangerine or floral print georgette kaftan by Varun Bahl and we can’t wait to let these contemporary styles jazz up our summer wardrobe without burning a hole in our pockets
- For the shooting of a new advertisement, Mira Rajput wore a gorgeous tile print mini draped ruffled dress. We are fan of this summery look.
- The 78th annual Golden Globe Awards 2021 was held on February 28. While most of the celebrities attended the show from the comforts of their home, some made it to the red carpet and flaunted their gorgeous sartorial picks. Some, however, did not make it to the best dressed list.
- As the Globes split hosts, with Amy Poehler at the Beverly Hilton and Tina Fey at the Rainbow Room in New York. There was nary a pair of sweats in sight.
- After returning from the Maldives, Shilpa Shetty stepped out for lunch with her family at her restaurant and opted to wear a co-ord set that was comfy and chic at the same time.
- For a day outing, Rakul Preet opted to wear a beautiful lemon yellow mini dress with a crop denim jacket. The actor imparted summer vibes with her ensemble and we are inspired.
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
- Malaika Arora recently took to Instagram to wish her fans a happy Sunday as the actor enjoyed a lazy day at home wearing a sports bra and sweat pants.