Coolie No 1 trailer launch: Sara Ali Khan means business in hot red pantsuit, Varun Dhawan opts for leather jacket
Sara Ali Khan and Varun Dhawan have been out and about promoting their upcoming film Coolie No 1, and the duo have been putting on quite a stylish display. And although a few of their looks have been misses, the actors looked like a million bucks at the trailer launch of the remake of the 1995 film that starred Govinda and Karisma Kapoor. Sara looked like an absolute stunner in a hot red fitted pantsuit, with slit bell sleeves. Sara’s hair was in a vintage do, she completed her look with minimal make-up and red nails and stilettoes. Varun went for a leather jacket under which he wore a blue shirt. Sara posted photos of the duo with a classic ‘Sara ki Shayari’, “Have you Read, I’m ready in Red. Trailer launch, funny times ahead. Ok enough heard, even said. Why don’t you go watch our trailer instead.”
Sara also posted the trailer with another shayari that went, “Intezar khatam aur entertainment shuru! This Christmas, get ready to take a fun-filled laughter riot, #CoolieNo1OnPrime, trailer out now.” The movie is directed by David Dhawan,who along with being lead actor Varun Dhawan’s father is also the director of the 1995 original. The remake of the film will release 25 years after the original, and was slated to release in theatres in May 2020, however the release was pushed on account of the coronavirus pandemic and ensuing lockdown. The movie will now release on OTT streaming platform Amazon Prime. Sara is also working on Aanand L Rai’s Atrangi Re alongside Akshay Kumar and Dhanushya.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed
- NBA coaches' casual dressing, during the league at Walt Disney World in Florida, inspires basketball coaches across America to eschew the traditional game day attire of coats, ties and dress slacks in favour of polos, quarter-zips and warmup pants as comfort over style becomes the new fashion trend
- Khushi Kapoor is currently holidaying in Delhi and giving us winter wardrobe inspiration. The 20-year-old has been spotted wearing a lot of delicate crop sweaters and wide-legged pants.
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
- Samantha Akkineni recently slayed in a denim midi dress at the promotions of her upcoming web series, The Family Man. The actor flaunted her enviable curves in the distressed bodycon outfit.
- Manish Malhotra encourages men to experiment with colours this wedding season, nails a dapper magnificent look in a purple textured sherwani with a bold animal emblem and a pair of white pants and we are in awe
- Gauahar Khan shared images of herself looking absolutely stunning in a sweater worth ₹2k and pyjamas along with husband Zaid Darbar. The fashionista can slay any outfit and these images are proof.
- Want to make a fashion statement in office while sticking to an easy fit no-fuss garment? Look no further as Bhumi Pednekar sorts your fashion woes with her radiant look in a dirt yellow and beige jumpsuit that is sure to steal all the spotlight at work
- 13-time PGA Tour winner, Justin Thomas was dropped as an ambassador by the fashion brand Ralph Lauren on Friday, after the golfer was caught uttering a homophobic slur last Saturday during a tournament.