Dear brides-to-be, here are some easy tips to look your best on your wedding day
From finding the moisturiser that’s right for you to the ideal lipcare routine, here’s a handy guide.fashion and trends Updated: Feb 02, 2018 13:36 IST
To look your best on your wedding day, remember to use natural skincare products and use mineral make-up to cover the finest lines of dryness, suggest experts.
Here are some tips on how to get your make-up right:
* While selecting a moisturiser, look out for products with naturally active ingredients because nature has the power to nourish, soothe and even transform your skin. While there are tons of natural options available, one easy and safe option is using oatmeal. The special properties of oatmeal give it an enhanced ability to lock-in moisture and relieve dry, itchy and irritated skin. It also acts as a skin protectant active ingredient, restoring skin’s normal pH and that helps in preventing and relieving dry skin.
* For winter weddings, the skin needs bleaching, threading, and a massage is important in the dry weather.
* It is better to use mineral make-up as it suits every skin or silicone make-up to cover the finest line of dryness. If you are using air-brush instead of putting normal foundation, put silicone make-up in air brush.
* Don’t forget the lipcare routine and wear the right lipstick which is long lasting. It is advised to try out lipsticks days before your wedding to avoid panic at the last moment.
– Inputs from Raj Parikh, skin expert and dermatologist at Aveeno India and Aashmeen Munjaal, wedding planner at Starstruck Wedding Designer.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Feb 02, 2018 13:36 IST