Dolce and Gabbana honour Naomi Campbell
Supermodel Naomi Campbell received D&G honour by the Italian designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana at their 25th anniversary.
The Italian designers held a party for the supermodel at the Dolce & Gabbana flagship store in London.
"Besides being one of our favourite models, Naomi is also a great friend and a special woman,”
quoted Dolce and Gabbana as saying.
"What matters to us, and what we would like to celebrate, are the private moments we shared and that allowed us to know her generosity, her funny jokes and being always ready to help those who needed it."
The party also raised money for flood victims in Pakistan. The proceeds will go to flood victims through Naomi's Fashion For Relief charity and she said she aims to raise as much money as she can.
"I think not just of this disaster but all the ones over the last three years," said Campbell.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.
- For a recent shoot, Kiara Advani wore a beautiful bralette and skirt co-ord set. The Kabir Singh actor made it clear that summer is here in her matching attire and we love it.
- Erica Fernandes has been serving one steamy look after another during her stay at the Maldives, be it in a powder blue bodysuit or acid wash bustier-skirt and fashionistas can’t help but take notes to slay at the next beach vacation