Florence Welch wants own clothing range
Singer Florence Welch wants to join the league of singer-turned-designers and have her own fashion line in the near future.The 25-year-old Florence + The Machine singer says she would love her own clothing range but says it is something she would want to spend a lot of time perfecting, reported Look magazine.
"Having a clothing range really appeals to me. I would definitely think about it in the future. I'm very particular about what I like though, so I'd really need to spend some time on it," Welch said.The 'No Light, No Light' hitmaker buys most of her clothes online because she travels so much and despite her success she still thinks twice about buying expensive designer garments.
"I'm on the road quite a lot so I look on the internet at Net-a-porter for things that I think, 'Hmm one day when I can afford it' and I'm always on the Topshop website," she added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.