Isha Sharvani walks the ramp, feels nervous
Bollywood actress Isha Sharvani says she was nervous and excited when she walked the ramp at the India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW), which kicked off at Candolim beach here today.
"I was nervous. I could hear models telling me to keep hands straight. Finally I did it," Isha told PTI at the sidelines of the four-day event.
The 28-year-old dancer-actress was on the runway for designer James Ferreira's resort wear collection. She opened the show with a dance performance and later walked the ramp.
"I am not nervous while dancing. I can dance even waking up in the night. But modelling is different," she said.
The actress, who was seen in Subhash Ghai's 'Kisna' said she had no time to rehearse for the fashion show.
"We rehearsed for 15 minutes. Fashion is all about confidence and attitude. You watch models doing it and you do it giving your full," she said.
Isha will be performing at the National Centre for Performing Arts (NCPA) in Mumbai early next year where she will don a Ferreira outfit.
The actress, who became a household name with the dance show "Jhalak Dikhlaja" this year, is also awaiting her next Tamil movie "David" directed by Bejoy Nambiar scheduled to be released in February.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.