Kareena Kapoor brought in the new year in a blue gown with thigh-high slit. See pics
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s style is never boring. And while it may not always be something we’d wear (or can afford), it does always give us something to talk about. So for New Year's Eve, did you think she the Veere di Wedding actor was going to twirl about in a sequin mini dress? Kareena Kapoor Khan set New Year's Eve style goals and stayed true to her sleek, sexy aesthetic in a blue gown by Russia-based designer Alexander Terekhov. New year’s eve is the biggest night of the year and Kareena Kapoor Khan brought in 2019 with husband Saif Ali Khan and their two-year-old son Taimur Ali Khan in Gstaad, Switzerland. For their new year celebration, while Saif opted for a textbook black tie ensemble in his swag-tastic ivory tuxedo, a bow tie and patent leather shoes, Kareena went for shiny, but not too sparkly in a sassy wrap gown with a plunging V neckline and long sleeves.
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s glamorous evening gown, which costs approximately Rs 9,27,181, was anything but regular thanks to a thigh-high slit. The sequined wrap dress wasn’t as risque as other celebrity leg slits but still subtly sexy. Kareena was a classic beauty with soft, ethereal make-up, sleek soft waves and chic nude lip. And, if you’ve got a party to go to, you need a pair of pretty shoes: Kareena Kapoor Khan wore outfit-matching silver and black stilettos. You could say the only predictable part of Kareena’s outfit was the fact that she topped it off with a pair of elegant diamond earrings. But the most easy-to-miss detail was perhaps Kareena’s black nail paint that would make anyone with a penchant for edgy style jealous.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Gauahar Khan has been sharing snippets from her honeymoon in Udaipur with hubby Zaid Darbar. However, her fans cannot help but swoon over the stunning outfits that the actor wore on her trip. Her latest images wearing a makhmal suit has been making headlines and we are taking notes.
- Telugu star Ram Pothineni shows how to break the monotony of menswear when it comes to ethnic style. The actor was seen promoting his latest release, Red, in designer Kunal Rawal's purple potted flower kurta
- Sara Ali Khan is the latest celebrity to visit the Maldives and have a gala time. The actor is also giving us major holiday fashion goals in her beachwear.
- For a recent Ask Me Anything session on her Instagram account, Deepika Padukone wore an uber cool knit vest and left us speechless. The actor answered various questions such as the first thing that she does in the morning and her favourite thing to cook during this session.
- Snuggle but with fashion and Mira Rajput Kapoor, in a knit cape with a high neck, shows us how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed