Kingfisher Calendar 2020 to be unveiled in a few weeks
It’s that time of the year when calendar buffs are gearing up for the big splash and, as every year, the iconic Kingfisher Calendar is all set to be unveiled in a few weeks from now.
On Friday the final versions of the images, to be featured on the Kingfisher Calendar 2020, were released, and the photo shoots are scorching as ever.
This will be the 18th edition of the calendar, and as every year it will be shot by ace photographer Atul Kasbekar.
The 2020 calendar features several top models including Aditi Arya, Aishwarya Sushmita, Pooja Chopra and Zoya Afroz.
From Aishwarya Sushmita flauting her curves in hot pink bikini against the backdrop of the azure blue waters of South Africa to Zoya Afroz acing the glam quotient in a black swimsuit, the upcoming calendar promises a feast for the eyes.
“The Kingfisher Calendar has been an epitome of fashion, sensuous beauty and picture-perfect locations. In every edition, we endeavor to keep it exotic and exuberant. This year, we are very excited about what we have shot around the western cape of South Africa, which provided a great backdrop and a plethora of options to set a picture-perfect frame,” said Kasbekar.
The 2020 calendar, which has been shot in South Africa, will be unveiled in January.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Want to raise the hotness quotient while looking effortlessly trendy? Search no further and take fashion cues from Radhika Madan whose fun and fearless style for Netflix series ‘Spotlight’ looks fresh as spring in an off-shoulder scarlet crop top, jeans and red heels
- For a promotional event of her recently released film, The Girl On The Train, Parineeti Chopra showed how to slay in an all-black attire and add extra oomph to it.
- Alia Bhatt and Mrunal Thakur were recently snapped wearing the same dress. The green coloured midi dress is a great pick for summer season. Who do you think wore it better?
- Kareena Kapoor has changed the face of maternity fashion. From figure-flaunting dresses to dreamy kurtas and kaftans, the actor was seen wearing everything while expecting her second son. One of her outfits that created a lot of buzz was a sea green kurta set that the actor wore during a shoot.
- Priyanka Chopra recently took to Twitter and showed fans her new silver-framed spectacles. However, it was her stunning green well-fitted shirt that garnered all the attention.
- Shilpa Shetty is currently holidaying in the Maldives and giving us sartorial goals. The fashionista recently wore a gorgeous pink and yellow pleated saree dress worth ₹25k and looked absolutely fantastic.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, who are expecting their second child together, made a surprise appearance at a recent virtual event. It was her gorgeous citrus print summer dress that stole the show.