Kirti Kulhari is all about that fierce vibe in sequined jacket and pants at photoshoot
Four More Shots Please actor Kirti Kulhari has lately been making our jaws hit the floor with her sartorial picks. From quirky sarees to bold street style, the actor’s wardrobe consists of pieces that set forth a very fierce vibe and we are here for it. She recently took to her personal Instagram account and shared an image from a photoshoot which left us speechless.
Adding a fierce touch to quirky street style, Kirti slayed in a pair of black cargo pants which she had teamed with just a heavily sequined jacket. She opted to go sans-shirt for the shoot, which was a bold move. The full-sleeved button-down jacket featured two patch pockets and gathered details on the shoulders giving it that rugged look but with a hint of elan.
Keeping in tune with the attire, Kirti opted for glam that made her look like a boss. Her makeup included black smokey eyes, mascara-laden lashes, a glossy nude lip paired with lots of highlighter. She left her slightly wavy middle-parted hair down. The actor also opted to avoid accessories with the outfit, letting the jacket be the highlight of the shoot.
However, it seems like sarees are her first love when it comes to picking an off-duty attire. How do we know this? Take one look at Kirti’s Instagram and you will know too. Her wardrobe includes everything, from fusion to floral prints and gorgeous silk sarees, she has an impeccable collection.
Have a look at Kirti slaying it in six yards of elegance:
On the work front, Kirti was last seen in the web series Criminal Justice: Behind Closed Doors. The show that was released on the OTT platform Hotstar in December 2020 also starred Pankaj Tripathi. She will even be seen in the film The Girl On The Train which is based on a novel of the same name. The film also features Parineeti Chopra and Aditi Rao Hydari in the lead roles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.