Kirti Kulhari is all about that fierce vibe in sequined jacket and pants at photoshoot
Four More Shots Please actor Kirti Kulhari has lately been making our jaws hit the floor with her sartorial picks. From quirky sarees to bold street style, the actor’s wardrobe consists of pieces that set forth a very fierce vibe and we are here for it. She recently took to her personal Instagram account and shared an image from a photoshoot which left us speechless.
Adding a fierce touch to quirky street style, Kirti slayed in a pair of black cargo pants which she had teamed with just a heavily sequined jacket. She opted to go sans-shirt for the shoot, which was a bold move. The full-sleeved button-down jacket featured two patch pockets and gathered details on the shoulders giving it that rugged look but with a hint of elan.
Keeping in tune with the attire, Kirti opted for glam that made her look like a boss. Her makeup included black smokey eyes, mascara-laden lashes, a glossy nude lip paired with lots of highlighter. She left her slightly wavy middle-parted hair down. The actor also opted to avoid accessories with the outfit, letting the jacket be the highlight of the shoot.
However, it seems like sarees are her first love when it comes to picking an off-duty attire. How do we know this? Take one look at Kirti’s Instagram and you will know too. Her wardrobe includes everything, from fusion to floral prints and gorgeous silk sarees, she has an impeccable collection.
Have a look at Kirti slaying it in six yards of elegance:
On the work front, Kirti was last seen in the web series Criminal Justice: Behind Closed Doors. The show that was released on the OTT platform Hotstar in December 2020 also starred Pankaj Tripathi. She will even be seen in the film The Girl On The Train which is based on a novel of the same name. The film also features Parineeti Chopra and Aditi Rao Hydari in the lead roles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sara Ali Khan is the latest celebrity to visit the Maldives and have a gala time. The actor is also giving us major holiday fashion goals in her beachwear.
- For a recent Ask Me Anything session on her Instagram account, Deepika Padukone wore an uber cool knit vest and left us speechless. The actor answered various questions such as the first thing that she does in the morning and her favourite thing to cook during this session.
- Snuggle but with fashion and Mira Rajput Kapoor, in a knit cape with a high neck, shows us how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed
- NBA coaches' casual dressing, during the league at Walt Disney World in Florida, inspires basketball coaches across America to eschew the traditional game day attire of coats, ties and dress slacks in favour of polos, quarter-zips and warmup pants as comfort over style becomes the new fashion trend
- Khushi Kapoor is currently holidaying in Delhi and giving us winter wardrobe inspiration. The 20-year-old has been spotted wearing a lot of delicate crop sweaters and wide-legged pants.
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.