Men, take note: Here are 5 essentials that every man should carry
Are you heading to the gym, or to work? Make sure you are carrying these essentials and can be presentable anywhere, any time.fashion and trends Updated: Oct 17, 2017 12:06 IST
Before heading out, men should ensure that their bag includes a perfume, spray mint, headphones and more. Ritika Ahuja, chief operating officer — merchandising, Big Boy Toyz, and Vikas Bagaria, founder and managing director, Redcliffe Hygiene, have shared a list of must-have items for men:
* A perfume: If you’re just starting out picking a fragrance, find a scent you like. Then build on that. Just don’t bathe in it. Spray a little on your chest and the base of your throat.
* Gym equipment sanitiser spray: With many using gym equipment for their daily workouts, gyms centres tend to be another area where illness-causing bacteria thrive. Many gyms don’t resort to proper sanitising methods, and hence, using gym equipment sanitiser sprays while using the treadmill, bench press, dumb bells, exercise-cycle and leg extension machine can reduce the number of germs.
* Grooming kit: This is an essential toolkit for a man to stay presentable and perfect. From a hairbrush to a trimmer or a mirror, a grooming kit has it all.
* A pair of headphones: If you are a music lover, they will become your best friend when you are travelling.
* Spray mint: Bad breath can come unannounced whether you are eating your favourite onion pizza or chicken burger. So, why not be prepared and carry a spray mint?
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Oct 17, 2017 12:05 IST