Men, take note: Here are 5 essentials that every man should carry
Are you heading to the gym, or to work? Make sure you are carrying these essentials and can be presentable anywhere, any time.Updated: Oct 17, 2017 12:06 IST
Before heading out, men should ensure that their bag includes a perfume, spray mint, headphones and more. Ritika Ahuja, chief operating officer — merchandising, Big Boy Toyz, and Vikas Bagaria, founder and managing director, Redcliffe Hygiene, have shared a list of must-have items for men:
* A perfume: If you’re just starting out picking a fragrance, find a scent you like. Then build on that. Just don’t bathe in it. Spray a little on your chest and the base of your throat.
* Gym equipment sanitiser spray: With many using gym equipment for their daily workouts, gyms centres tend to be another area where illness-causing bacteria thrive. Many gyms don’t resort to proper sanitising methods, and hence, using gym equipment sanitiser sprays while using the treadmill, bench press, dumb bells, exercise-cycle and leg extension machine can reduce the number of germs.
* Grooming kit: This is an essential toolkit for a man to stay presentable and perfect. From a hairbrush to a trimmer or a mirror, a grooming kit has it all.
* A pair of headphones: If you are a music lover, they will become your best friend when you are travelling.
* Spray mint: Bad breath can come unannounced whether you are eating your favourite onion pizza or chicken burger. So, why not be prepared and carry a spray mint?
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Oct 17, 2017 12:05 IST