3 killed after fire breaks out at a hotel in Neemrana
Three persons were killed when a major fire broke out at a luxury hotel in Neemrana in Alwar district of Rajasthan in the wee hours of Friday.india Updated: Feb 13, 2015 17:33 IST
Three persons were killed when a major fire broke out at a luxury hotel in Neemrana in Alwar district of Rajasthan in the wee hours of Friday.
According to police the fire broke out at 3am on the sixth floor of Cambay Sapphire Neemrana hotel.
Of the three persons, two died due to suffocation, while one succumbed to serious burn injuries.
The fire tenders managed to douse the flames by 6am.
The two deceased are identified as Rahul and Saurabh Chauhan, while one other is yet to be identified.
All three were staying as guests at the hotel.
While the investigation is on, prima facie, electric short circuit is suspected to have caused the fire.
Post-mortem of the bodies was being conducted at the time the report was filed.
First Published: Feb 13, 2015 13:56 IST