All Heavens, Wazirpur
Home Delivery: Yes, within 3 kms.
Parking On Weekdays/Weekends: Difficult on weekends.
This is one of the oldest names in the catering business, so, true to form, the top floor of this vast restaurant is a banquet hall. The ground floor can accommodate about 100 people, so rule this one out if you’re planning to have a romantic meal. The food, though, is much better than what’s available in the neighbouring restaurants. Try their vegetarian Shammi Kebabs.
Meal for Two: Rs350
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- While Bangalore has been ranked top among 49 cities with population of more than a million, Bareilly, Dhanbad and Srinagar are ranked as the bottom three.
- To ensure buffer-free services, media servers will be placed inside coaches, RailTel CMD Puneet Chawla said in a press briefing.
- Kerala Finance Minister Thomas Isaac said the timing of the ED’s notice was deliberate since the masala bonds were floated two years ago.
- This year, the focus of National Safety Day is on road safety and the theme is ‘Sadak Suraksha’ (road safety).
- The TTAADC has 30 seats, of which 28 are elected and two are nominated.