Are you naughty or nice?
Are you naughty or nice? Take this quiz to find out whether you are in Santa’s naughty list or just too sweet to be true.
Ever started a rumour?
(b) Well, there was some truth to it
Had an office romance?
(a) Yes, and it was worth it. Will do it again if given chance.
(b) Yes, and what a mistake.
(c) No, I would never do that.
Played a telephone prank?
(a) Who hasn’t?
(b) No, but I’d like to
(c) That’s quite disgusting
Got a really wild tattoo?
(a) I have many
(b) No, but I’d consider it
(c) No, and I won’t
(a) Obviously keep it!
(b) Try to find the owner or just leave it there.
(c) Pick it and give it to the old lady begging on the street.
Do you re-gift?
(a) All the time
(b) Sometimes when I don’t like a gift
(c) Never. So many emotions were involved in giving the gift to me.
In the past week, have you sworn?
(a) Of course!
(b) Once or twice!
(c) No way!
If you have answered mostly As, then you are a really wild child who loves to live the life to the fullest. The naughty streak in you can at times put you in weird situations.
Mostly Bs, then you believe in the middle path by not crossing your limits but also not being very boring and dull.
Mostly Cs, you’re all about sweetness, sunshine and smiles. You can even give a saint complex with your behaviour. It’s all well to be all nice but then experimenting with your wild side once in while won’t harm you.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The states of Goa, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh have not imposed any travel restrictions so far.
- Nadda claimed that since the BJP was working to carry the country forward, therefore, those with the opportunity to work in the BJP were lucky
- Co-Win's citizen self-registration module will ensure fool-proof identification of deserving candidates for receiving the vaccines, the government has said.
- The prices of petrol and diesel in New Delhi on Monday stood at ₹91.17 per litre and ₹81.47 per litre respectively.
- The decision to bring in a slew of new rules to help the state curb the rising number of cases was taken by Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh after a meeting with health experts and senior officers on February 23.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
- Protest enters Day 96, stalemate continues between protesting farmers' unions and Centre.