Bajaj Finserv enters retail loans, wealth
Insurance player Bajaj Finserv on Wednesday announced its entry into retail lending and wealth management businesses. The company derives close to 80 per cent of its revenue from the insurance business.
“Bajaj Finserv will be launching wealth management business, which will act as an advisory (for) distribution of financial products and services to retail investors. The service would be launched by September 2010,” said Sanjiv Bajaj, MD, Bajaj Finserv.
Arpit Agarwal of Dawnay Day will head the wealth management business, Bajaj said.
“As per the changed identity, Bajaj Aujto Finance would be branded as Bajaj Finserv-Lending, while its general and life insurance joint ventures with Allianz would be branded Bajaj Allianz. The new wealth management business would be identified Bajaj Finserv-Wealth management,” said Bajaj.
Under Bajaj Finserv Lending, the company announced launch of retail lending against securities and also a construction equipment (CE) finance business in April 2010.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A police team has been deployed in the village to ward off any fresh trouble. The police have also initiated an investigation to nab all the accused.
- Some leaders and political experts even described Modi’s visit as an exercise to woo Bengali voters on whom Bose’s ideology has great influence even after 76 years of his mysterious disappearance.
- With the scheme, nearly 5 million CAPF personnel and their families can avail cashless medical treatment.
- The scheme aims at reduction in livelihood vulnerabilities of the urban poor including migrant labourers and informal workers.
- Presently, over 5,000 cases are pending with the Tribunal of which the bulk of matters arise out of proceedings under PMLA.
- Gandhi is on a tour of the western belt where he will next visit Erode, Tiruppur, Karur and Dindigul districts to meet farmers, weavers and youngsters.
- This Goa-Agra-Delhi flight was earlier expected to begin on January 16 but was rescheduled for January 23. The plane halted for 35 minutes and then flew for Delhi at 12.15 pm with four passengers.