Designer Mandira Wirk must have been in a 'bubbly' rnood when she conceived the designs for the Spring and Summer collection 2008 to be showcased at the forthcoming Wills Lifestyle Inclin Fashion Week. Shades of champagne dominate the colour pahite, which is soothing for the summers.
A hint of gold adds the right amount of glitter to the subdued tone. The designer has stuck to the feminine chic look. The few ensembles that we viewed were opilome of teminine grace. Wirk has extensively used fine count cotton and chiffon and has textured the surface with neat pin-tucks.
She has used techniques like fluting and ruching to stylise the garments. Embellishmont is tastofillly uncorded using sequins and pearl string embroideries. The designer has also used block prints and gokl fail to add a dash of bling. Sheer nets and ]aces have been used f or lavering and as trims to accentuate the chic Rirlie look.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The bench, also comprising Justices L Nageswara Rao and S Ravindra Bhat apart from Chief Justice of India (CJI) SA Bobde were of the view that magistrates should play a more “intrusive” role in investigation.
- Police said the accused and the victim were in a relationship for a year, but of late she had been avoiding him.
- The national carrier at present is operating only special passenger trains since the curbs on lockdown were eased. Regular passenger trains have been suspended since March 25, 2020.
- Both the casualties took place due to IED blasts.
- The BJP unit has also been at loggerheads with the ruling Meghalaya Democratic Alliance (MDA) dispensation with its chief Earnest Mawrie accusing it of anomalies in governance.
- Shahjahanpur’s superintendent of police S Anand, SP, denied reports that the girl was burnt after a failed rape attempt
- An expert team is trying to drain out the lake to prevent another tragedy like the Chamoli flash flood.
- The tribal fair draws devotees not only from Telangana, but also from other states like Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
- The notice released by the state government stated “All passengers coming to West Bengal from the aforementioned 4 states shall mandatorily carry a covid negative RT-PCR report for such test conducted within 72 hours of flight departure.”
- The police said they were ascertaining the identities and affiliation of the two terrorists.
- The research says the average compensation paid for human death in the country is ₹1,91,437, and the average compensation paid for injury is ₹6,185.