CBSE in a bind over school fire
A minor fire at the Ludlow Castle Sarvodaya Vidyalaya on Shamnath Marg has created something of a headache for CBSE officials.
Answersheets of candidates who had appeared for the Class X Science & Technology paper on March 20 were also reportedly gutted in the fire that broke out at the school on Thursday morning.
It has not, however, been decided if a retest should be held for those students whose papers have been damaged.
The school serves as a secrecy centre for the Board and answersheets of schools in northern Delhi are stored here. Electrical short circuit is being cited as the cause of the fire.