Hands On 3 - Lifting the Lid
This documentary (as part of the Hands On series) looks at what happens to the excreta once it passes down the flush toilet and out of peoples' minds. With six billion people in the world each producing 550 litres of excreta per year, the fate of this waste is a matter of grave concern.
Distributed by Centre for Science and Environment (CSE)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nadda claimed that since the BJP was working to carry the country forward, therefore, those with the opportunity to work in the BJP were lucky
- Co-Win's citizen self-registration module will ensure fool-proof identification of deserving candidates for receiving the vaccines, the government has said.
- The prices of petrol and diesel in New Delhi on Monday stood at ₹91.17 per litre and ₹81.47 per litre respectively.
- The decision to bring in a slew of new rules to help the state curb the rising number of cases was taken by Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh after a meeting with health experts and senior officers on February 23.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
- Protest enters Day 96, stalemate continues between protesting farmers' unions and Centre.