By HT Correspondent | PTI
UPDATED ON FEB 22, 2005 02:43 PM IST
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Thank you for subscribing to our daily newsletter.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 03:20 PM IST
A division bench headed by Justice S S Shinde, which hears criminal cases, after seeing the crowd in his courtroom, asked staff to tell police officers, advocates and litigants to wait outside.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Karan Manral, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 03:11 PM IST
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar and Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik also took their first vaccine shots against Covid-19 on Monday.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Kanishka Sarkar, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAR 01, 2021 03:11 PM IST
The second phase of Covid-19 vaccination in India kicked off on Monday with Prime Minister Narendra Modi becoming the first senior citizen to take the jab.
By Susmita Pakrasi | PTI, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 03:04 PM IST
Bharat Biotech has said that efficacy data from a late-stage trial on nearly 26,000 volunteers who took Covaxin will be out soon.
By Shishir Gupta, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAR 01, 2021 03:09 PM IST
- Indian security officials say they are tracking the infiltration of terrorists from the military-supported terror pads in Pakistan for its assessment of the Imran Khan government's intentions
UPDATED ON MAR 01, 2021 03:12 PM IST
- The first day of the second phase started with the vaccination of Prime Minister Narendra Modi at AIIMS in Delhi.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 02:26 PM IST
The leader was to join his Telugu Desam Party leaders in protest against the YSR Congress Party.
By hindustantimes.com | Written by Meenakshi Ray, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 02:25 PM IST
PM Modi took his first dose of Covaxin at Delhi’s All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) and urged those who are eligible to get inoculated.
By Susmita Pakrasi
UPDATED ON MAR 01, 2021 02:24 PM IST
- PM Modi, earlier in the day, took his first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine at AIIMS and appealed to all those who are eligible to get inoculated.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 02:14 PM IST
Stalin said earlier Prime Minister Narendra Modi had earlier spoken on similar lines, "now Amit Shah has spoken and tomorrow all BJP leaders coming from the Centre will only say the same thing."
ANI, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 02:10 PM IST
A single-judge Bench of Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva asked the Centre to file a status report and listed the matter for April 19.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 01:36 PM IST
The Andheri metropolitan magistrate's court issued a summons to Kangana Ranaut on February 1, directing her to appear before it on March 1.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 01:20 PM IST
- "Inspired by the honest governance of chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and hard work of MLA Raghav Chadha, I chose to join the Aam Aadmi Party..." said Mansi Sehgal
UPDATED ON MAR 01, 2021 01:18 PM IST
Here are today’s top news, analysis and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 01, 2021 12:54 PM IST
- Uttar Pradesh opened schools in a phased manner with physical classes for Classes 1 to 5 from Monday and for those in Classes 6 to 8, schools restarted from February 10.