My relationship and I make news, so let it be: Bipasha Basu
It's no hiding when it comes to Bipasha bindaas Basu. Talk to her and she bares it all.
Dressed in a Rocky S designed flashy outfit, Basu let her true colours shine at a press conference.
I have no grudge against the media. My relationship and I make news for them. So let it be.
I seriously don't care what others have to think about me. With so much competition around, such news baking is bound to happen.
I'm here to work which I do with complete honesty.
Time for a short break
The industry is going through a major boom. Everyone's experimenting with genres and films.
But I am not for it. I can't work for the sake of it. I do films, when I find the script substantial enough to be associated with it. I don't care if others feel the same. For the next two months, I'm not working on any new project.
Love for four-legged
I got myself into animalrelated issues because of John Abraham. He's a vegetarian, I'm not.
But I don't cook any nonvegetarian dish in my kitchen when he is around. I haven't contributed much to the cause of animals but I'm doing small things my way.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A candidate questioned by MPPEB allowed a tainted company to conduct the exam. The same company was blacklisted by UP after a question paper of recruitment exam for sub-inspectors got leaked in 2017, he alleged.
- Justice Gautam Patel on Tuesday heard a defamation suit filed by model and actor Sakshi Malik against Venkateshwara Creations Pvt Ltd for allegedly using her photograph without permission in their movie.
- With today’s vaccination, the President joins the ranks of statesmen and politicians who have gotten vaccinated since the second phase of vaccination started on March 1.
- The Chief Minister appealed to all eligible people to come forward and get themselves vaccinated.
- The amendment also empowers the Central government to auction mines, which the states have failed to auction. Of the 143 such mines listed for auctioning, states have auctioned only 7 since 2015, the amendment said.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.