No Twitter ban for Imran, Deepika
Filmmaker Kunal Kohli has denied reports that he has forbidden lead actors Deepika Padukone and Imran Khan from tweeting about his next project Break Ke Baad. Here're the details.india Updated: Jun 18, 2010 17:26 IST
And today, Kohli and Imran tweeted in response to the report, denying any such diktat from the filmmaker’s part. Imran wrote: “For the record @kunalkohli has NOT put any restrictions whatsoever on either me or @deepikapadukone regarding Twitter. Just a tabloid story.”
Kohli also added: “Guys, I have NOT told my actors to not tweet about BKB, I've just said that we, as a team, will talk about BKB after the release of IHLS.” Kohli had said earlier that he didn’t approve of stars giving out information on micro-blogging sites.
“I’ve asked Deepika and Imran to desist from tweeting for three weeks until Imran’s new film I Hate Luv Storys is released. I don’t want any overlapping in the public’s subconscious about the two films. Once Imran’s other film is out, he and Deepika are free to tweet to their heart’s content,” Kohli said.
First Published: Jun 18, 2010 13:31 IST