Priyanka is my good friend: Kangana Ranaut
Bollywood's national award winning filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar says Fashion depicting the dark and positive side of fashion industry was his most expensive film till date.
Talking to reporters here last night to unveil the first look of the film, Madhur said the budget of Fashion combines the expenditure incurred for his films from Chandni Bar to Traffic Signal.
Fashion starring Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranaut and debutants former Miss India Mughda Godse and model Arjan Bajwa releases in November this year.
All the lead cast play models in the film. Priyanka said Fashion was offered to her when she was not keen to sign whatever role comes her way.
"But the moment I heard the script, I decided that I had to be part of this film. I play a girl from Chandigarh who shifts to Mumbai to become a supermodel. Madhur is straight forward and a focussed director," the former Miss World said.
Kangana said working with Madhur was a like a dream come true for her.
"I became good friend of Priyanka because I find her very warm and a down to earth person," she added.
UTV CEO Ronnie Screwvala, co-producer of the film, expressed confidence that Fashion will fetch Madhur his fourth national award.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The CJI was candid to admit that persons appointed to a Committee were free to express their views on the subject on which they have been called to consider.
- The BKU said committee will tour US Nagar district to ensure farmers participation with their tractors in Delhi on Republic Day .
- The BJP leader said the Congress is not interested in resolving the issues pertaining to the farmers and Gandhi’s media address a day before the government and the farmers’ meet shows that the party does not want the talks to be successful.
- The rhino had moved out of the Kaziranga National Park and Tiger Reserve on January 16 at Jakahalabandha area of Kaliabor.
- The glitches in the CoWIN application have affected the vaccination drive in Rajasthan. The second day of the inoculation program saw 11,288 health workers of the 68.7% of targeted beneficiaries, which works out to 5 percentage points less than the first day.
- Biotic interference in Nongkhyllem Wildlife Sanctuary has been significantly reduced, zonation has been done in terms of core and buffer zones and it has a duly notified eco-sensitive zone