Working in small films difficult: Scarlett
Actress Scarlett Johansson has said that she wants to work in small films but finds it difficult to do so.
Iron Man 2
star says there are very few actors in the industry who ‘champion small movies’ and even production studios are not very keen to make mid-level movie.
“It’s just incredibly difficult. There are very, very few actors anyway out there that can champion small movies and interesting ideas. You know, because the studio looks at that and the script and says, ‘How are we going to market this?’,” said Johansson.
“Before they even green light it, they’re curious as to how they’re going to market it, how they’re going to sell it as a product. It’s very unfortunate,” she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For 2020-21, Delhi had pegged budgeted revenue receipts (excluding borrowings) at ₹55,309 crore. Revised estimates for the year will be mentioned in the upcoming budget (2021-22) and actual revenue receipts for the year will reflect in the budget after that.
- Court-appointed amicus curiae senior advocate Siddhartha Dave prepared a chart indicating unsatisfactory response from states as well with some proposing to achieve compliance of Court’s December 2, 2020 order by end of 2023.
- The judgment, which involved approximately ₹500 crore in tax revenue, will impact companies such as IBM India Ltd, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Hewlett Packard India, Mphasis Ltd, Sonata Software Ltd, and GE India, among others.
- The girl's family lodged a complaint three day after she went missing.
- Shubhendu Shubham, 23, a 2016-batch student of Patna’s Nalanda Medical College Hospital (NMCH), had taken the first shot of Covaxin in the first week of February, but tested positive for the viral infection later last month before he could take the second shot
- For the past 13 days, the Durga-Nag market at Dalgate in Srinagar has been desolate and locals and traders in grief
- Ghulam Nabi Azad detractors and supporters in the Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Committee accused each other of acting at the behest of the BJP.