Madhuri Dixit flaunts a theatrical silhouette, sizzles in a sheer bling saree
- Madhuri Dixit Nene set the Internet on fire with her majestically magnificent look in a silver bling sheer saree as she shot for an episode of Dance Deewane Season 3 and we can’t take our eyes off as we bookmark this chic style for the next wedding | Check pictures inside
Back as one of the co-judges for television reality show Dance Deewane Season 3, Bollywood actor Madhuri Dixit Nene has been serving some jaw-dropping ethnic looks and this Wednesday was no different. Setting the Internet on fire with her majestically magnificent look, the Dhak Dhak girl was seen flaunting a theatrical silhouette in a silver bling sheer saree as she shot for an episode and we can’t take our eyes off as we bookmark her chic style for the next wedding.
Taking to her social media handle, Madhuri flooded the Internet with latest pictures from her photoshoot. The pictures featured the diva making a rich statement in the scintillating hand crafted saree which was teamed with a cut-sleeves white base blouse sporting multicoloured embroideries that veritably breathed life into the six yards of elegance.
Leaving her side-parted tresses open in her signature hairstyle, Madhuri accessorised her look with a pair of contemporary Polki-studded gold earrings finished with emerald beads, finger rings and a set of gold bangles all from Tyaani Fine Jewellery. Completing her attire with a pair of metallic wedges, Madhuri wore a dab of luscious red lipstick and amped up the glam quotient with filled-in eyebrows, kohl-lined eyes with black eyeliner streaks, rosy blushed and highlighted cheeks.
Flashing her million-dollar smile for the camera, Madhuri struck candid poses and captioned the pictures, “Sparkle”, “Shimmer” and “Shine”. We can’t help but agree with all of them as we gush over her timeless beauty.
The saree is inspired by the Indian Maharajas and the nobles of the Raj era as well as their lifestyle and credited to ‘Ode to the Royals’ collection of Indian fashion designers Rimple and Harpreet Narula that boasts of a befitting tribute to an opulent era of high fashion, exotic indulgence and rich statements in regal clothing and accessories. Madhuri Dixit Nene was styled by celebrity stylist Ami Patel.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.