Priyanka Chopra shows who's the boss in ₹17k silk shirt for online promotions
- Priyanka Chopra recently showed how to slay a formal look with a Work From Home twist in a beautiful blue shirt worth ₹17k.
If there is one celebrity who has absolutely championed the Work From Home ensembles, it is Priyanka Chopra. The actor who is extremely busy promoting her recently released film, The White Tiger along with her autobiography has been nailing the WFH looks. Priyanka has also been sharing the behind the scenes of her video calls and flaunting her outfits that are chic professional on top and snug at the bottom.
For a recent promotional interview, Priyanka donned a blue silk shirt and shared a close up with us. The slim signature silk shirt featured two front patch pockets. She also closed the top button of her shirt giving it a more professional feel. The Baywatch actor teamed her outfit with a pair of silver hoop earrings and a matching chunky bracelet.
Priyanka also did the glam for her interview on her own and the minimal look featured on-point brows teamed with subtle eyeshadow with matching blush, mascara-laden lashes and a red lip. To complete the look, the 38-year-old tied her hair in a bun and we are a fan. The actor shared the close up on her Instagram account with the caption, “I must say, I’ve become quite the updo expert #VirtualPressJunketLife (sic).”
If you also like the top and would want to add it to you formal wear collection, let us tell you that the button-down is from the shelves of the Paris-based brand Equipment. Adding this shirt to your collection will cost you ₹17,000.
Priyanka has been posting a lot of her glam on top and cosy on the bottom looks on social media. Check out some of them:
On the work front, Priyanka Chopra was last seen in the film The White Tiger. She has also completed shooting for Matrix 4 and Text For You. Now Priyanka will start filming for a upcoming web series in London.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.